Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Poets and Slaves... Progress on Portland/Edmonton/St.Louis/KansasCity/Orem 2002 tree...

Dan Brunner dbrunner@execpc.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:44:32 -0500

Poets and Slaves:
9:30 Club Washington DC 3-27-02
HOB Chicago 5-2-02
HOB Chicago 5-2-02
Roseland Theater Portland OR 5-9-02
Commodore Ballroom Vancouver BC 5-11-02
Clutch Cargos Pontiac MI 5-19-02

> Track 2, Disk 2 of Portland, Oregon 5-9-2002 has Poets and Slaves->A
Crocodile Cries...followed by (final song of show) Power and the
Passion.  Does any one else know of when/where this (Pink Floyd
influenced?) song (Poets and Slaves) was played?  Seems I got to see
them perform a real rarity (maybe the only live?) and was not really
aware of it until recently....cant stop replaying that track
lately...sounds better each time....

> Two disks sets have gone out...will be focusing on international
shipments next as they will take longer to arrive..."local" (US) will
go out a week later and everyone should recieve disks shortly after
XMAS...