Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: What Have I Done???

Rhonda kayak@sympatico.ca
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:08:43 -0500

Beth & Kate,

Well, girls, maybe our munchkins could start a band (Mini Oils?), except
there's going to be an overabundance of drummers.

My 6-year-old twin girls are also huge Midnight Oil fans, especially
Leighanne.  She loves bashing away at my drum kit (if I've stocked up on
my Advil beforehand).  I got each of them a harmonica and a kids' guitar
for Christmas; one acoustic, and the other "electric."  Maybe I could
steer them in the Moginie / Rotsey direction instead to save my eardrums
and sanity (and get my kit back!).

I think I saw some Garrett-esque dancing in the back seat of my car the
other day too....

Cheers,
Rhonda