Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Fw: a little song

Mathias Hermansson mathias.hermansson@invmed.gu.se
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:35:33 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_02A6_01C2A2AC.83093AD0

Sung to the tune: "If You're Happy And You Know It Clap Your Hands"=20
         =20
      If we cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq. If the markets hurt your Mama, =
bomb Iraq. If the terrorists are Saudi And the bank takes back your Audi =
And the TV shows are bawdy, Bomb Iraq.=20

      If the corporate scandals growin', bomb Iraq. And your ties to =
them are showin', bomb Iraq. If the smoking gun ain't smokin' We don't =
care, and we're not jokin'. That Saddam will soon be croakin', Bomb =
Iraq.=20

      Even if we have no allies, bomb Iraq. From the sand dunes to the =
valleys, bomb Iraq. So to hell with the inspections; Let's look tough =
for the elections, Close your mind and take directions, Bomb Iraq.=20

      While the globe is slowly warming, bomb Iraq. Yay! the clouds of =
war are storming, bomb Iraq. If the ozone hole is growing, Some things =
we prefer not knowing. (Though our ignorance is showing), Bomb Iraq.=20

      So here's one for dear old daddy, bomb Iraq, From his favorite =
little laddy, bomb Iraq. Saying no would look like treason. It's the =
Hussein hunting season. Even if we have no reason, Bomb Iraq.=20

    =20

/Herman

------=_NextPart_000_02A6_01C2A2AC.83093AD0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#d4d0c8>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV DEFANGED_STYLE=3D"background-color:">
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><FONT face=3D"Courier New">Sung to the tune: "If You're Happy =
And You=20
Know It Clap Your Hands" <BR></FONT>
<TABLE>
  <TBODY>
  <TR>
    <TD bgColor=3D#cccccc width=3D1>&nbsp;</TD>
    <TD width=3D5>&nbsp;</TD>
    <TD><TT><BR>If we cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq. If the markets hurt =
your=20
      Mama, bomb Iraq. If the terrorists are Saudi And the bank takes =
back your=20
      Audi And the TV shows are bawdy, Bomb Iraq. <BR><BR>If the =
corporate=20
      scandals growin', bomb Iraq. And your ties to them are showin', =
bomb Iraq.=20
      If the smoking gun ain't smokin' We don't care, and we're not =
jokin'. That=20
      Saddam will soon be croakin', Bomb Iraq. <BR><BR>Even if we have =
no=20
      allies, bomb Iraq. From the sand dunes to the valleys, bomb Iraq. =
So to=20
      hell with the inspections; Let's look tough for the elections, =
Close your=20
      mind and take directions, Bomb Iraq. <BR><BR>While the globe is =
slowly=20
      warming, bomb Iraq. Yay! the clouds of war are storming, bomb =
Iraq. If the=20
      ozone hole is growing, Some things we prefer not knowing. (Though =
our=20
      ignorance is showing), Bomb Iraq. <BR><BR>So here's one for dear =
old=20
      daddy, bomb Iraq, From his favorite little laddy, bomb Iraq. =
Saying no=20
      would look like treason. It's the Hussein hunting season. Even if =
we have=20
      no reason, Bomb Iraq. =
<BR><BR></TT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><BR><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>/Herman</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_02A6_01C2A2AC.83093AD0--