Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Tips on Oz...

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:05:28 -0500 (EST)

--0-625710983-1039633528=:99349

It sounds exactly like something Dave Barry might write.
 Mike Blackwood <mikeb@cs.mun.ca> wrote:I only transcribed the article, I never wrote it. I assume the original
author (I hae no idea who it was) was taking great liberties for the sake
of humour, and to put one over on the more gullible non-ozzies.

Mike

--0-625710983-1039633528=:99349

<P>It sounds exactly like something Dave Barry might write.&nbsp;