Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Remasters

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 18:03:59 +0800

>Hey,
>
>      Hopefully, there are existing live recordings of all the tracks on
> at least the major Oils discs.  Perhaps, at the least,  Powderworkers
> with access to a large cache of bootlegs can compile and weed live track
> by track versions to us all?

Great idea!  I'll try to find time to at least do mp3 versions of each
album live on the ftp server.

I don't have every song, but I do have most of them.

Here's what I'm missing (off the top of my head):

Blue Meanie:
Nothing Lost, Nothing Gained

Head Injuries:
Naked Flame

Place Without A Postcard:
Someone Else To Blame
Basement Flat
If Ned Kelly Was King

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1:
Maralinga

Red Sails In The Sunset:
Bakerman
Helps Me Helps You
Bells And Horns In The Back Of Beyond

Blue Sky Mining:
Mountains Of Burma
Shakers And Movers

Earth And Sun And Moon:
Bushfire

Breathe:
In The Rain
Barest Degree
Gravelrash

Capricornia:
Poets And Slaves

I think there's a few on the list that I'll find in fact I do have them
when I look right through the collection, but I'm not 100% sure.

jeff...