Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Seattle90/Portland93 Weed Offer

MWB824@aol.com MWB824@aol.com
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 17:21:25 EST

--part1_14c.188b5b29.2b251fe5_boundary

I would like to offer the Seattle 90 and Portland 93 shows as a weed. I will
pick 3 names at random of those who have a cd burner and will reweed the
shows to the list and 1 name at random of those who do not have a cd burner
on December 11. I will notify only those who I will be making copies of the
shows for at that time. Please include your mailing address in your message
to me. Thank you Pete for including me in your weed.

--part1_14c.188b5b29.2b251fe5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I would like to offer the Seattle 90 and Portland 93 shows as a weed. I will pick 3 names at random of those who have a cd burner and will reweed the shows to the list and 1 name at random of those who do not have a cd burner on December 11. I will notify only those who I will be making copies of the shows for at that time. Please include your mailing address in your message to me. Thank you Pete for including me in your weed.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_14c.188b5b29.2b251fe5_boundary--