Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] "kiss that girl" for everyone

bmounier@sympatico.ca bmounier@sympatico.ca
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:44:14 -0500

Every man (and woman) is tempted. The strong one is the one who doesn't succomb.
These guys are in their forties, they are extremely attractive in the brain, creativity, sense of humor department (irresistible in my standards), they meet an incredible amount of people and must meet a good share of gorgeous women. They are tempted but they are SMART, looking at what they could loose and wondering if it's not worth it. Must be hard to be good sometimes though... That's my take on the song: ackowlegement of the temptation. It's true that it's way far from anything else they ever wrote about though. So I could be so totally wrong. Lol, I normally never venture to try and interpret anything they write!

Brigitte