Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re; Multiple Weed/Tree offer

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:41:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I created all the VCDs Randy is so generously offering. I transfered
all of them from VHS using Dazzle DVS-200. I received all of them
(except unplugged) from Todd Van Hammond (Oilman) who might know
more about how he got them. here are some more details

Earth Day 2002 Boston - low gen copy I got from Todd. excellent
video, mediocre sound. I improved it as much as I could, not being a
sound buff.
Montreal 1985 - recorded off Canadian TV
Capitol Theater - recorded off ABC TV in Aust., converted from PAL
to NTSC.
MTV Unplugged 1993 (plus bonus tracks) - converted from a demo tape
distributed by Columbia Records
Goat Island - recorded off ABC TV in Aust., converted from PAL to
NTSC.

=====
Miron

What happened to this song we once knew so well
Signed promise for moments caught within the spell
I must have waited all my life for this
Moment moment (Yes - Tales from Topographic Oceans)