Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Dead Heart will continue

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly@deadheart.org.uk
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:28:15 +0000 (GMT)

Hi folks,

I know it doesn't mean that much at the minute, but I just wanted to let
you guys know that my web-site will not be disappearing now that Midnight
Oil are apparently no more. I still have a lot to do on the site, and this
event if anything is resulting in more rather than less enthusiasm for
continuing to provide the most Oils information in one place!

Thanks for everyone who has visited in the past, and I don't want to be
seeing the bandwidth usage drop any time soon!!!

Cheers,

--
Maurice R. Kelly
mkelly@deadheart.org.uk