Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Let's Hope, Our Next Prime Minister

Andrew Lane andrew.lane@optushome.com.au
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 18:54:40 +1100

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C29AFD.6FA7B360

I'm still not convinced he won't take the stage again.  If the Oils are
magnetic for us, imagine the power it has over these 5 guys.  How could
he possibly resist picking up the microphone just one more time, and one
more time again...?

And at worst, nothing in this world would make me happier than to see
Peter Garrett as Prime Minister of Australia.  I used to graffiti that
on the walls of train station toilets when I was young.  Maybe the dream
will become reality.

Go well Pete.
Andrew (in Melbourne)