Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Final Show?

Jane R bunge91@hotmail.com
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:47:14 +1100

The guys knew that Tweed Heads was going to be their last gig.  They went
out the way they wanted to and I think we should respect that decision.
Otherwise where do you stop???
Along with everyone else on the list I would like to thank Rob, Jim, Pete,
Martin and Bones for the ride. It's been fun, I have enjoyed it heaps.

Jane