Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC:would-be dictator Bush leaves another muddy bootprint on the Constitution.

Janice Coleman jec_coleman@hotmail.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:00:00 -0400

Yes, I wrote about this the other day -- now,now, let's get our facts
straight: he is sending Colin Powell for the last two days of the
conference.  BIG F**** DEAL!  Bush makes my skin crawl -- dictator -- close
to it!  I sure didn't vote for him.

Janice