Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Video offered on midnightoil yahoo groups

Dan Brunner dbrunner@execpc.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:05:26 -0400

Anyone seen this offer on the mignightoil yahoo group?  Is this the
same version as the one that will be weeded on VCD soon?

To: midnightoil@yahoogroups.com
From:  "brushwiththeblues" <brushwiththeblues@yahoo.com> | This is Spam
| Add to Address Book
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:23:08 -0000
Subject: [Midnight Oil] 4-27-02 VIDEO from Boston, MA Hatch Memorial
Shell

I have a nice steady 55 minute complete film of Midnight Oil from
boston, MA on April 27-02, I filmed this with a digital8 cam and can
put it on an extra high grade tape, all i can do is VHS so there is
no need to ask for other formats, it is best to email me at
digital8dv@yahoo.com.

--
Dan Brunner
dbrunner@execpc.com