Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] dumya

Janice Coleman jec_coleman@hotmail.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:41:17 -0400

Yes, you are right.  Funny, I was a marine biology major in college,
couldn't get a job in it, and now I am an interior designer!

Anyway, natural forest fires are necessary and beneficial.  Bush is looking
at the number of fires that happened this year.  The reasons for the number
are because of the drought.  But, also the two biggest fires were set by
humans.  So, his answer is to punish the wilderness.  He doesn't understand
or care to.  It also doesn't help that he probably has the logging companies
supporting his campaign (just like the oil giants).