Midnight Oil

FW: [Powderworks] you had/have it coming america

Jonathan Hart midnightoil@shaw.ca
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:30:14 -0600

Here, here.  I feel somewhat responsible for fanning the flames with my
initial "economic nazis" comment.  Sorry!  So let's all let bygones be
bygones and discuss the Oils!

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu] On Behalf Of
Greg_Ritzen@Dell.com
Sent: August 12, 2002 5:03 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: RE: [Powderworks] you had/have it coming america

Unless this list returns to a MO discussion, I'll be leaving the list,
just like Todd did.

Come on, folks.  We've all got our differences.  This is like arguing
abortion;  you're not going to change someone's mind by making a few
short statements.  I didn't join this list to argue politics with
people.  I didn't join this list to rag on the U.S., nor to defend her.
I joined this list to discuss MO, and possibly to make a friend or two
overseas.

That said, let's please get back to the topic at hand: our mutual
admiration for a great band.  If you feel strongly pro- or
anti-American, then by all means, act on your beliefs in a manner that
will accomplish something!  Get active in your government, or in
agencies that promote your point of view.

Thanks,

- Greg