Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] you had/have it coming america

LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:23:57 +1000

I agree!
I'm staying out of these discussions from now on!
Oiiiiiiilllllllsssssss!

IAN LLOYD - National Sales Admin. Team Leader
CANON - Business Imaging Solutions Group
Level 2, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde 2113
PH: (02) 9805 2384
FAX: 1800 352227
E-MAIL: lloyd_ian@canon.com.au

                    Greg_Ritzen@Dell.com
                    Sent by:                       To:     powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
                    powderworks-admin@cs.co        cc:
                    lorado.edu                     Subject:     RE: [Powderworks] you had/have it
                                                   coming america

                    13/08/2002 09:02 AM

Unless this list returns to a MO discussion, I'll be leaving the list, just
like Todd did.

Come on, folks.  We've all got our differences.  This is like arguing
abortion;  you're not going to change someone's mind by making a few short
statements.  I didn't join this list to argue politics with people.  I
didn't join this list to rag on the U.S., nor to defend her.  I joined this
list to discuss MO, and possibly to make a friend or two overseas.

That said, let's please get back to the topic at hand: our mutual admiration
for a great band.  If you feel strongly pro- or anti-American, then by all
means, act on your beliefs in a manner that will accomplish something!  Get
active in your government, or in agencies that promote your point of view.

Thanks,

- Greg