Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Total Guitar's top 100 guitarists....very v ery sad.

Tari, Vince fstariv1@NMHG.com
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 19:10:58 -0500

The credibility of this list leaves a lot to be desired. It is slanted too
much towards percieved coolness & image, rather than skill & ability.
It was probably put together by the same people who voted Robbie Williams as
the most influential musician(?) of the modern era.

IMHO, I would have put these 4 guys in the top 10 somewhere

>20 - Angus Young (AC/DC)
>79 - Tommy Emmanuel (to have him at 79 is just plain insulting)
>33 - Pete Townshend (The Who)
>31 - The Edge (U2)

vince