Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: FTP - Possibly very basic question

Rhonda kayak@sympatico.ca
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 21:41:35 -0400

Hi Workies,

I tried to use Adobe GoLive's FTP feature to access the site below, and
got a messsage stating "no anonymous access allowed" or something like
that...this may be a really dense question, but is there a directory
name, username, & password that I'm also supposed to be typing in?  All
I had was the FTP name.

Sorry, I'm not too familiar with using FTP & was curious to see what's
on there.   Now that I can't get in, I'm twice as curious!  Please help
if you can - thanks!

Hope everybody's having a great weekend & enjoying the summer (at least,
southern Ontario's getting amazing weather)...spent 5 hours cruising my
favorite lake in my sea kayak today and am now pleasantly sore, tired,
windblown, & browned (actually got a tan line around part of my
NECKLACE, no kidding...will have to fix that!).  Listened to Oils all
the way home (E&S&M, D&D, BSM) while hoovering down a Timmies Icecap &
trying to sing at the same time.....ahhhh, summer. :-)

Cheers everyone,

Rhonda