Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Hiroshima/Dubya's "war on terra"

Randy Van Vliet bigdaddyrv@yahoo.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 11:40:35 -0700 (PDT)

I Live in the US and I consider myself fairly liberal
and nobody thinks of me as "dirty".  Being a Liberal
is worn like a badge of honor in most areas.

And your question:  Was it provoked or not.  You're
not seriously suggesting that Osama was provoked are
you?  I hope I am misunderstanding you.

Randy

---Julian Shaw <julian@monkeyfamily.freeserve.co.uk>