Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Hiroshima/Dubya's "war on terra"

Oils21@aol.com Oils21@aol.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:23:38 EDT

--part1_1ad.67ea9f9.2a85468a_boundary

Sorry to disagree with you but I support the War on Terror 100%.  You
seriously cannot expect a President to sit back and do nothing when the 3,000
of his citizens were killed in a single attack.  While I may have some
diasgreements with Bush's economic policies, I think everyone would agree
with the fact that some intense action was needed.  Nothing in history can
even be compared to this.  NOTHING!

Perhaps my vviews have been shaped by the fact I saw the second plane hit and
first tower fall before I left my office that day. Those images have been the
cause a few nightmares for me since.

The war has worked as well. While Al Quaeda may be still active, it is has
obviously been disrupted and it is much difficult for it to operate.

I have gotten sick of many liberals that have said crap like it was the US's
fault 9/11 happened, etc.  Nobody deserves this.

I am fully behind W on the War on Terror.  Now, as far as my 401k goes....

Cheers

Phil
Bronx, NY

--part1_1ad.67ea9f9.2a85468a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Sorry to disagree with you but I support the War on Terror 100%. &nbsp;You seriously cannot expect a President to sit back and do nothing when the 3,000 of his citizens were killed in a single attack. &nbsp;While I may have some diasgreements with Bush's economic policies, I think everyone would agree with the fact that some intense action was needed. &nbsp;Nothing in history can even be compared to this. &nbsp;NOTHING!
<BR>
<BR>Perhaps my vviews have been shaped by the fact I saw the second plane hit and first tower fall before I left my office that day. Those images have been the cause a few nightmares for me since.
<BR>
<BR>The war has worked as well. While Al Quaeda may be still active, it is has obviously been disrupted and it is much difficult for it to operate.
<BR>
<BR>I have gotten sick of many liberals that have said crap like it was the US's fault 9/11 happened, etc. &nbsp;Nobody deserves this.
<BR>
<BR>I am fully behind W on the War on Terror. &nbsp;Now, as far as my 401k goes....
<BR>
<BR>Cheers
<BR>
<BR>Phil