Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Videos

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:32:12 -0700 (PDT)

> While I like the capitol theater footage, I would realy like a
Very good NTSC copy of the whole Oils on the Water Show

I will be weeding a VCD of the Oils on the Water soon so keep your
eyes peeled.

In case you do not have a DVD player, I guess I could give you my
tape as I will no longer need it.

I would not rate the quality as very good. this show was aired on
Australian TV which broadcasts on a PAL system. PAL to NTSC
conversion will degrade the quality but it is perfectly watchable
(8/10 in my mind) and has some awesome stuff like PG climbing on to
the speaker towers at the end of P&P.

=====
Miron

It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
(Midnight Oil)