Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Truganini video

GrnVillageGirl@aol.com GrnVillageGirl@aol.com
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:44:00 EDT

--part1_106.15ed19ad.2a7abf50_boundary

I was there for the video that was shot under the Brooklyn Bridge, although
I'm not aware of an alternate version done elsewhere. Now that I think of it,
I can't remember seeing the finished product, although I must have done at
some point.
The band played live, were not miming, and played hard. Inbetween camera
setups, they threw in some other songs. I can't remember exactly what those
were, because I was also working that night, and most of what I recall were
the difficulties I encountered in trying to get my own job done. If I'd been
there purely in my capacity as a fan, then I'm sure other, finer memories
would prevail. Well, maybe -- it was, after all, almost ten years ago. (Wow,
time flies!)
I do remember that Rob wasn't feeling well afterwards, and probably
beforehand too, but you'd never know it from his performance. What a trouper.

--part1_106.15ed19ad.2a7abf50_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>I was there for the video that was shot under the Brooklyn Bridge, although I'm not aware of an alternate version done elsewhere. Now that I think of it, I can't remember seeing the finished product, although I must have done at some point.<BR>
The band played live, were not miming, and played hard. Inbetween camera setups, they threw in some other songs. I can't remember exactly what those were, because I was also working that night, and most of what I recall were the difficulties I encountered in trying to get my own job done. If I'd been there purely in my capacity as a fan, then I'm sure other, finer memories would prevail. Well, maybe -- it was, after all, almost ten years ago. (Wow, time flies!)<BR>
I do remember that Rob wasn't feeling well afterwards, and probably beforehand too, but you'd never know it from his performance. What a trouper.<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_106.15ed19ad.2a7abf50_boundary--