Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] 20,000 Thoughts D.V.D.

Mandonnet Jeremie jeremie.mandonnet@mnh.fr
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 12:42:58 +0200

Thanks a lot Jeff for all these explanations...
Giffo is definitly my all time fav' Oils member.

I know there is two versions of the Truganini video :
One (I think the first filmed) shows the Union Jack's burning...
These version was censored in the UK (if I'm right) and maybe in other
countries (not in France by chance !).
The second was filmed with fans under a bridge at night (don't know which and
where !).
There was a lot of talk about these videos (regarding interviews from 93),
maybe The Oils did'nt want to choose one version
instead of the other ?

Maybe someone here on the list can give more explanations ?
I would be interested in knowing more about this !

Jeremie.