Midnight Oil

[[Powderworks] my distance is bigger than your distance!]

ALEXEI alexeis@usa.net
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:55:08 +0300

Renting a car and crossing Australia from East to West Coast is absolutely one
of the things I will make every endeavor to pull off once I get there... Have
been planning for this August, but after the trip to Scandinavia very little
of my annual leave will be left...

But I'll do it!

Alexei

Jeff and Jane Scott <jscott@iinet.net.au> wrote:
At 29-04-02 11:57 AM +0300, ALEXEI wrote:
>Well, if the Oils aren't coming to Gothenburg, I certainly am.  And that
will
>be about 2,000 km of driving + two ferries, through several European
borders.

there's the difference between Australia and Europe - you will cross
several borders, i didn't even go half-way across the State!

jeff...