Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] NMOC - France's presidential election (first round)

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:48:33 +0200

> And in the meantime he has proven that he's completely nuts as the first
> points on his agenda are apparently a) leaving the European single
> currency and b) leaving the European Union itself.

Those two points sound very sane to me. There are parties in Sweden as well, particularly the "green" party, that don't like our membership of the European Union and most of all want us to leave it. That opinion doesn't make them "right-wing" or "fascists".
So if this is what makes Le Pen "nuts", then I'm nuts too.

/Bjorn