Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Boston WBOS gig question

Rich Karakoudas barakouda@hotmail.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:31:38 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C1EA3C.B3F8D110

To all you Bostonians;
how so they contain the lawn area for this. I understand there is seating=
. Any info on the logistics would be greatly appreciated.
Also we should have a few afterwards mates!

Rich
still missin SydneyGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : h=
ttp://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C1EA3C.B3F8D110

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>To all you Bos=
tonians;</DIV> <DIV>how so they contain the lawn area for this. I underst=
and there is seating. Any info on the logistics would be greatly apprecia=
ted.</DIV> <DIV>Also we should have a few afterwards mates!</DIV> <DIV>&n=
bsp;</DIV> <DIV>Rich</DIV> <DIV>still missin Sydney</DIV></BODY></HTML><b=
r clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a=

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C1EA3C.B3F8D110--