Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE: Oils in St. Louis!!!

SpritOf@aol.com SpritOf@aol.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 20:10:56 EDT

--part1_140.cac052e.29e62e90_boundary

The Midnight Oil show at Mississippi Nights on the 24th has been CANCELED.

I don't know if they plan to reschedule, sales were low, or they just don't
like the mid-west, but they have canceled 3 of their dates in Missouri. Which
is really sad because I had the tickets in my hands. I'd goto Chicago, but
that weekend is alrady booked for me.

Looks to me like the N.A. Tour might be rapping up in Cincinnati.

--part1_140.cac052e.29e62e90_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Comic Sans MS" LANG="0">The Midnight Oil show at Mississippi Nights on the 24th has been CANCELED.<BR>
<BR>
I don't know if they plan to reschedule, sales were low, or they just don't like the mid-west, but they have canceled 3 of their dates in Missouri. Which is really sad because I had the tickets in my hands. I'd goto Chicago, but that weekend is alrady booked for me.<BR>
<BR>
Looks to me like the N.A. Tour might be rapping up in Cincinnati.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_140.cac052e.29e62e90_boundary--