Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] B-Sides (And Bastards) Some from the vaults of time!

LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:12:30 +1000

The Oils have always and will always rock!

IAN LLOYD - National Sales Admin. Team Leader
CANON - Business Imaging Solutions Group
Level 2, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde 2113
PH: (02) 9805 2384
FAX: 1800 352227
E-MAIL: lloyd_ian@canon.com.au

                    "Murace, Michael"
                    <Michael.Murace@unistud        To:     "'Richard Thompson'"
                    ios.com>                       <Thompsonr2@bigpond.com>, "'Powderwpks Mail
                    Sent by:                       List'" <powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>
                    powderworks-admin@cs.co        cc:
                    lorado.edu                     Subject:     RE: [Powderworks] B-Sides (And
                                                   Bastards) Some from the vaults of time!

                    05/04/2002 10:40

Richard Wrote.

bugger me  - those were the days when the Oils used to
rock!

Please explain!  What do you mean that the Oils "used" to rock. They always
have put in all they possibly can to their performances.  are u suggesting
now that they are Just "Going through the motions" as they say?  the Oils
still rock and can still put to shame any band on any bill, old and new.
anyone else out there think that the oils "used" to rock?