Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] April Fool

Dave Schultz dschultz29@hotmail.com
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 01:21:41 -0500

>My ears are pricking up. Now maybe this was just an April fool,
<snip>
As for the Oils covering a Gorki's Zygotic Mynci
>song (Poodle rocking)...I am a wee bit sceptical.

You got me. Just thought I'd name-drop the silliest (smart) song I could
think of & point people in the direction of a fantastic & still largely
unheard of band.
(BTW, must spell it Poodle Rockin' to locate on Kazaa or whatever, for those
curious.)

Cheers,                                    Dave

P.S. Honourable mentions for silliest (smart) song to "Bones in the Ground"
"Uncorrected Personality Traits" "Do Policemen Sing?" and many, many others
by the inimitable Robyn Hitchcock.