Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] B-Sides (And Bastards)

tone poem taralys@hotmail.com
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:09:01 +1000

Powdies,
        Just like to tease the worker who wanted Hurcules + Ships, we got
both of those at the St.Mary's gig in feb.

Anyway, speaking of B-Sides, I have a recording of MO doing Lennon's Instant
Karma. It's a kick-arse version (I like it better than the original and I'm
a massive Lennon fan, anyhoo) anyway, did they used to play this often or
was it a once off? And why don't they play it now? (It's always and apt
song)

Is this the most high-profile cover they have done?

-ian.