Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Cleveland Oct. 25th

Chris Hurd chris@dvinfo.net
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 19:21:30 -0500

Howdy from Texas,

A stroke of luck puts me on a business trip to Cleveland,
staying overnight on October 25th, and yeehaw! Oils are
scheduled to play at the Odeon.

If anybody else had been talking about going, I had
previously ignored it. Now of course I'm interested
and wondering who all's gonna be there.

Right now Kelly and I are booked along with a large
Powderworks contingent for HOB in Vegas, and
possibly the following night in Phoenix.

There's this Cleveland trip now, and we're thinking
about hooking up with Todd & family in New Orleans.

Geez, we're spending some money on this, but I've
waited a looooong time and sure feel like it's worth
it. Cleveland, anybody?

Chris Hurd
San Marcos, TX