Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Portland Fans -- Real Thing CD In Stock...

Galina Yune lina_yune@msn.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 06:12:24 -0500

The Real Thing CD that I have, is the one with bonus disc.  I purchased it
in the Chicago area's Northern Suburb, in the head-shop "Sunshine
Daydreams".  They only had one for $19.50, and I bought it in August.  The
label said made in Australia.  That head-shop has some goodies once in a
while.

Lina Yune