Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Tuesday @ the Metro (& Merch)

karen maras karenmaras@ozemail.com.au
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 01:36:06 +1100

Thanks Lou, you honour me!!
Sorry I couldn't hang around... need my beauty sleep, tonight!

Just a quickie... as I said... must sleep... back in the morning...

Great show, though my end of the room was yobbo central!
Finished with Read About It, again, started with Armistace Day (will
post set list tomorrow, if no-one beats me to it!
Best of Both turned up, quite nicely, as did scorchers of Golden Age &
King Of The Mountain. Lotsa New, Lotsa recent, token old.

Rob's firing & Pete's voice is great. Everyone seems to be right into
it. Sounds EXCELLENT!!
Can't wait to see what's on the menu tomorrow!

No MERCH!!!!!! Acme sucks! What's the deal???
As (The other) Krusty says "...That's the sweetest plum!". I can't
believe they're not doing shirts for the tour. I used to work for Acme &
we'd PUMP out stuff for an Oils tour. Seems their post-olympic
downsizing has cut them back just to Harley & Metallica shirts. That
blows!!!

check yers,
Ray

bye the way... is anyone else having problems with Powderworks posts /
access???