Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Considering Oils in Vegas?

R. Brian Norton rbnorton@home.com
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 19:40:25 -0700

Hello Powderpeople,

We have successfully arranged a deal with the House of Blues in Las Vegas.
If we get a group of 20 or more, they will take a dinner reservation for us,
serve us food off of a special group menu and LET US INTO THE SHOW BEFORE
EVERYBODY ELSE!  NO WAITING IN LINE!  This is going to be a great
opportunity to meet fellow Powderworkers, have some great food and drink and
get a good spot on the floor!  The dinner includes appetizer, entree and all
you can drink non-alcoholic beverages.  It will cost you around $55-$65 per
person depending on which group menu we choose.  If you are a vegetarian,
never fear, as they have a special veggie menu for $15 per person.  We also
have an opportunity to get an all-you-can drink beer deal as well
(mmm...beeeer...<drool,drool>.  Please let me know ASAP if you are
interested and I will put you in the loop!  I can also send you a copy of
the HOB's group menus so you can see what they are serving.

Viva Las Oils!

Brian
Seattle, WA