Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Tampa show?

Steven L. Rizner res03eom@gte.net
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 22:15:49 -0400

I live in Tampa. Haven't heard anything about a show here. Yes the show at
the HOB in Orlando is general admission. All the shows there are. See ya'll
there!

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu]On Behalf Of Peter Jeffe
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 9:04 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] Tampa show?

So does anyone know if there really is a Tampa show?  It's on the MO
site, but nowhere else that I can find.  We want to catch the Orlando
show and then Tampa, but if it isn't real then we'll plan on catching
New Orleans on the way back home to Austin.

As for the Orlando show, it seems to be general admission--anyone know
if that's for sure?

--
Peter Jeffe