Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils in Sydney.

alistair king alistairking@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 06:40:23

Gday, Al here
I will also be art the Mon and Wed shows at the Metro, wearing my blue
tshirt with all the newspaper clippings on it from the early 80s. C u all up
the front, but I'm bringing a few oils virgins with me so I might try and
get them a good spot with a view. We dont want to scare them too much now,
do we?
C u all there, Al