Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Power & the passion...

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly@deadheart.org.uk
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 11:48:10 +0100

Can anyone who actually manages to get a copy make sure they share it for
everyone else. I have added it to my download queue, but apparently there is
only one copy floating around, which makes it hard to get hold of. I usually
leave my machine on for about 16 hours a day, so hopefully once I get a
copy, it'll be easy to spread it from me.

--
Maurice R. Kelly
mkelly@deadheart.org.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu]On Behalf Of Mandonnet Jeremie
Sent: 20 September 2001 10:38
To: Todd Wulfmeyer; PowderList
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Power & the passion...

Hi there.
You must suscribe to the AG satellite, something like Napster.
You can download the program at www.download.com or at www.audiogalaxy.com.
Then, create your account and share your mp3s with the community...
WARNING : the program also puts on your computer a soft called "WebAgent".
before using AG Satellite, uninstall WebAgent from the control panel.
This soft sends info to a canadian server, I'm not afraid of Big Brother but
who knows...
Good luck,
Jeremie.