Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] New Rob Songs

[name removed] example@example.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:10:14 +1000

    Hi folks,
              If anyone would like to here three new Rob songs that
    you will not here anywhere else then come and see my band,
    (when i say band we are just a acoustic duo!).
       You need to be in Melbourne too!.

             Sunday 23rd September 8:30pm (free!)
                  The Modern Art Cafe
              Cnr Hotham & Inkerman Streets
                      St.Kilda

             Sunday 30th September 8:30pm  (free!)
                   The Modern Art Cafe
              Cnr Hotham & Inkerman Streets
                      St.Kilda

    We don't yet have a name so we just go by Damien and Emily,
    (if anyone has any ideas though!).
                                        see ya,
                                                 Damien.
                                               ph.(03) 8309 6240.

  p.s. we don't just play three songs!, we also do one Oils & one
     Ghostwriters cover plus more of our own stuff too.