Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Fw: Condolence message

Matthew Cowdery Matthew Cowdery" <mcowd@mars.ocs.mq.edu.au
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 09:43:10 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_00A5_01C13F5D.2959E470

The following is a message to be sent to the President of the United =
States
of America. Although we may not be able to do a great deal from where we
are, but for the people of America just knowing we care and feel their
sadness will help. Please put your name on the following list and send =
it
to all you know and who care.
If you are the 100th name and every 100th there on could you please also
forward this e-mail back to myself (Natalie) on the below address, so =
"Our
Sympathy E-mail" can be sent.
Thank you for caring.
Kind Regards
Natalie Sonenko JP
Secretary to Director Financial Services
Phone 61 8 8946 6216 Fax 61 8 8946 7070
E-mail c
Email  natalie.sonenko@ntu.edu.au

We the undersigned wish to express our most heart felt and sincerest
condolences to the people of America. Our prayers, thoughts and hearts =
are
with you in this time of sadness and devastation. Time will mend but the
memories will last a life time.
1. Natalie Sonenko, Northern Territory University, Darwin, AUSTRALIA
2. Natalie Peters, Northern Territory University, Darwin, Australia
3. Joanne Lanning, Perth, Western Australia
4. Marlene Tiney, Perth, Western Australia
5. Lara East, Perth, Western Australia
6. Fiona Edgerton, Perth, Western Australia
7. Maria Legudi, Melbourne, Australia *God Bless*
8. Rachele Di Maio, Melbourne, Australia
9. Liz Ronzio, Melbourne, Australia
10. Fiona Tyson, Melbourne Australia
11. Emma Kane, Melbourne Australia
12. Lee Walter, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
13. Melisa Doran, Melbourne, Victoria,Australia
14. Bill Bache, Melbourne, Victoria,Australia
15. Mike Nunn, Melbourne, Victoria,Australia
16. Peter Bourke, Melbourne, Australia
17. Valerie Parkis, Sydney, Australia
18. Sarah Edwards, Sydney, Australia
19. Lenora Roberts, Sydney, Australia
20. Amamda Pollock, sydney Australia
21. Joanne Radano, Sydney Australia
22. Christina Melas, Sydney Australia
23. Karen Steains, Sydney, Australia
24. Teresa Nguyen, Sydney, Australia
25. Hai Nguyen, Sydney, Australia
26. John Burke, Sydney, Australia
27. Ann Yap, Sydney, Australia
28. Nicole Hannay, Sydney, Australia
29. Jayne Selby, Sydney, Australia
30. Di Gbel, Sydney, Australia
31. Christie Dietzel, Sydney, Australia
32. Cynthia Dalgleish, Sydney, Australia
33. Nicole Walsh, Sydney, Australia
34. Dayna White, Sydney, Australia
35. Kevin Bray, Brisbane, Australia
36. Susan Bray, Brisbane, Australia
37. Val Smart, Noosa Heads. Qld Australia
38. Kay Matthews, Brisbane, Australia
39. Danielle Kohlman, Brisbane, Australia
40. Andrew Boyd, Brisbane, Australia
41. Belinda O'Rourke, Brisbane, Australia
42. Cindy Scherf, Brisbane, Australia
43. Merendi Leverett, Brisbane, Australia
44. Tracey Nearmy, Adelaide, Australia
45. Jacky Owens, Brisbane, Australia
46. Des Crawley, University of Western Sydney
47. Denis Whitfield, University of Western sydney
48. No=EBl Boycott, Sydney, Australia
49. Tom Boycott & Jessica Bokey, Sydney, Australia
50, Maniu and Al Heman, Sydney, Australia
51. Marika and Alex Biber, Sydney, Australia
52. Matt Cowdery, Sydney, Australia

------=_NextPart_000_00A5_01C13F5D.2959E470

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#00ffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The following is a message to be sent =
to the=20
President of the United States<BR>of America. Although we may not be =
able to do=20
a great deal from where we<BR>are, but for the people of America just =
knowing we=20
care and feel their<BR>sadness will help. Please put your name on the =
following=20
list and send it<BR>to all you know and who care.<BR>If you are the =
100th name=20
and every 100th there on could you please also<BR>forward this e-mail =
back to=20
myself (Natalie) on the below address, so "Our</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sympathy E-mail" can be sent.<BR>Thank =
you for=20
caring.<BR>Kind Regards<BR>Natalie Sonenko JP<BR>Secretary to Director =
Financial=20
Services<BR>Phone 61 8 8946 6216 Fax 61 8 8946 7070<BR>E-mail <A=20
href=3D"mailto:natalie.sonenko@ntu.edu.au">c</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Email&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"mailto:natalie.sonenko@ntu.edu.au">natalie.sonenko@ntu.edu.au</A>=
<BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>****************************************************************=
****<BR>We=20
the undersigned wish to express our most heart felt and =
sincerest<BR>condolences=20
to the people of America. Our prayers, thoughts and hearts are<BR>with =
you in=20
this time of sadness and devastation. Time will mend but the<BR>memories =
will=20
last a life time.<BR>1. Natalie Sonenko, Northern Territory University, =
Darwin,=20
AUSTRALIA<BR>2. Natalie Peters, Northern Territory University, Darwin,=20
Australia<BR>3. Joanne Lanning, Perth, Western Australia<BR>4. Marlene =
Tiney,=20
Perth, Western Australia<BR>5. Lara East, Perth, Western Australia<BR>6. =
Fiona=20
Edgerton, Perth, Western Australia<BR>7. Maria Legudi, Melbourne, =
Australia *God=20
Bless*<BR>8. Rachele Di Maio, Melbourne, Australia<BR>9. Liz Ronzio, =
Melbourne,=20
Australia<BR>10. Fiona Tyson, Melbourne Australia<BR>11. Emma Kane, =
Melbourne=20
Australia<BR>12. Lee Walter, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia<BR>13. =
Melisa Doran,=20
Melbourne, Victoria,Australia<BR>14. Bill Bache, Melbourne,=20
Victoria,Australia<BR>15. Mike Nunn, Melbourne, =
Victoria,Australia<BR>16. Peter=20
Bourke, Melbourne, Australia<BR>17. Valerie Parkis, Sydney, =
Australia<BR>18.=20
Sarah Edwards, Sydney, Australia<BR>19. Lenora Roberts, Sydney, =
Australia<BR>20.=20
Amamda Pollock, sydney Australia<BR>21. Joanne Radano, Sydney =
Australia<BR>22.=20
Christina Melas, Sydney Australia<BR>23. Karen Steains, Sydney, =
Australia<BR>24.=20
Teresa Nguyen, Sydney, Australia<BR>25. Hai Nguyen, Sydney, =
Australia<BR>26.=20
John Burke, Sydney, Australia<BR>27. Ann Yap, Sydney, Australia<BR>28. =
Nicole=20
Hannay, Sydney, Australia<BR>29. Jayne Selby, Sydney, Australia<BR>30. =
Di Gbel,=20
Sydney, Australia<BR>31. Christie Dietzel, Sydney, Australia<BR>32. =
Cynthia=20
Dalgleish, Sydney, Australia<BR>33. Nicole Walsh, Sydney, =
Australia<BR>34. Dayna=20
White, Sydney, Australia<BR>35. Kevin Bray, Brisbane, Australia<BR>36. =
Susan=20
Bray, Brisbane, Australia<BR>37. Val Smart, Noosa Heads. Qld =
Australia<BR>38.=20
Kay Matthews, Brisbane, Australia<BR>39. Danielle Kohlman, Brisbane,=20
Australia<BR>40. Andrew Boyd, Brisbane, Australia<BR>41. Belinda =
O'Rourke,=20
Brisbane, Australia<BR>42. Cindy Scherf, Brisbane, Australia<BR>43. =
Merendi=20
Leverett, Brisbane, Australia<BR>44. Tracey Nearmy, Adelaide, =
Australia<BR>45.=20
Jacky Owens, Brisbane, Australia<BR>46. Des Crawley, University of =
Western=20
Sydney<BR>47. Denis Whitfield, University of Western sydney<BR>48. =
No=EBl Boycott,=20
Sydney, Australia</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>49. Tom Boycott &amp; Jessica Bokey, =
Sydney,=20
Australia</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>50, Maniu and Al Heman, Sydney,=20
Australia</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>51. Marika and Alex Biber, Sydney, Australia</DIV>
<DIV>52. Matt Cowdery, Sydney, =
Australia</DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00A5_01C13F5D.2959E470--