Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Portland Shows...

Schaf schafers@efn.org
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 11:25:12 -0700

--=====================_25817864==_.ALT

Portland shows go on sale Oct. 5, at 8:00am...  Cost approximately
$25...  Figuring $4 service charge, what they just charged me for my
Seattle tickets...   But hey it's my first time ever, been waiting 15 years
for these moments!!

Anyone else going to Seattle, Portland, or Las Vegas??  I'm going to hit
all 3...  But I'm only a partial diehard fan, I have a feeling there's some
of you who will hit all the west coast shows!!!  I'm jealous of you guys!!

Peace....
Schaf

Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy

AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead

"Yes i made the waffle iron, but i will not make you breakfast..."
-- Downtown Jenni Brown

--=====================_25817864==_.ALT

Portland shows go on sale Oct. 5, at 8:00am...&nbsp; Cost approximately
$25...&nbsp; Figuring $4 service charge, what they just charged me for my
Seattle tickets...&nbsp;&nbsp; But hey it's my first time ever, been
waiting 15 years for these moments!!&nbsp; <br><br>
Anyone else going to Seattle, Portland, or Las Vegas??&nbsp; I'm going to
hit all 3...&nbsp; But I'm only a partial diehard fan, I have a feeling
there's some of you who will hit all the west coast shows!!!&nbsp; I'm
jealous of you guys!!<br><br>
Peace....<br>
Schaf<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy<br><br>
AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead<br><br>
&quot;Yes i made the waffle iron, but i will not make you
breakfast...&quot;<br>
-- Downtown Jenni Brown<br>
&nbsp; <br>