Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (no subject)

Henry Longmore Henry.Krit.Longmore@m.cc.utah.edu
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 23:10:57 -0600 (MDT)

Thanks for your comments.  There was a story on the news about a CEO
who happened to be taking his daughter to kindergarten, so was late
and lived...700 of the 1000 employees in his company are missing.  He
and the rest of the employees have decided to take care of the
families of those who are gone.  The man was in tears talking about
this.  Almost made me cry - if I was alone, I would have.

 }I just hope that some good comes out of this and the way that people
 }are pulling together now continues forever!

Amen, and whatever the phrases are in Arabic, French, Farsi, Spanish,
Russian, etc., insert them here!

Henry K.