Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] STOP

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:49:10 EDT

--part1_6.1c091b56.28d2bc16_boundary

In a message dated 9/13/2001 1:24:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bjorn@blomquist.to writes:

> We've been fed up with it
> in the news already. It's the ONLY thing we hear about. As if the USA is
> the
> whole world. (That's what its citizens have always believed anyway... This
> tragedy prove they are right after all.)

Am I taking this the wrong way or does anyone else take this as a horribly
insensitive cheap shot at the U.S.  Do you think we're happy about this
event which is "the ONLY thing we hear about."  Damn, I'm really sorry for
the
inconvenience.  Maybe your just pissed off because Midnight Oil is only coming
here.

Mike

--part1_6.1c091b56.28d2bc16_boundary