Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: (powd) Nostradamus

Chris W. Rea cwrea@vex.net
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:56:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hoax.  That's not from Nostradamus.  It's made up.  See here:

http://www.nostradamus-repository.org/cityofgod.html

Prophecies, like horoscope, can be interpreted liberally.  Some of the
ideas, if you think about them, are plain obvious.  For example, I would
always expect a war to start with a city burning! :-)  But that doesn't mean
that every burning city starts a war.  etc.