Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Toronto/Montreal shows (again!)

Chris W. Rea cwrea@vex.net
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:49:33 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Jonathan Hart wrote:

> Seems that Torontonians are a bunch of lazy bums! (Not you PWers who came to
> the show!)  How can they sell only 400 tickets in a city of 4 million?
> Montreal show was full (1500 people?) in a city of 2 million.

As a former Montrealer now living in Toronto... my opinion (and this is not
only my opinion!) is that Montreal's always been the better party town.
(Oddly enough - Toronto has better dedicated hockey fans than Montreal! :-)

Regards,

[ CHRIS W. REA [UL]  IT Consultant  Toronto, CANADA ]
[ mailto:cwrea@vex.net    http://www.vex.net/~cwrea ]