Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Phila Show Tonight

Justin Hayes hayeja00@hotmail.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:01:03 -0500

On that same note, I'll be there with olive cargo pants on and the most
recent Powderworkers shirt (red, long-sleeves with the dynamite). I am
6-foot with a goatee. Does anybody who's been to the TLA know of a good
place for all of us to meet up? I was just planning on being right up front
for the entire time but it might be neat to meet up before the show starts.

-Justin