Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] D.C. Show

Jeff Bond Jeff Bond" <jeffbond@mindspring.com
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 21:38:39 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_00DC_01C15D9D.68AE8140

I have similar questions - - plus one more.  For anyone familiar with =
the greater DC area:  how far south does the Metro run?  I would prefer =
to drive to the southern-most station and then ride into wherever I need =
to be to get to the 9:30 Club.  If I attend that show I'll be driving up =
from Raleigh, NC the afternoon of the show, and then turning right =
around to return home.

Thanks in advance.  Jeff

------=_NextPart_000_00DC_01C15D9D.68AE8140

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>I have similar questions - - plus one more.&nbsp; For anyone =
familiar with=20
the greater DC area:&nbsp; how far south does the Metro run?&nbsp; I =
would=20
prefer to drive to the southern-most station and then ride into wherever =
I need=20
to be to get to the 9:30 Club.&nbsp; If I attend that show I'll be =
driving up=20
from Raleigh, NC the afternoon of the show, and then turning right =
around to=20
return home.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance.&nbsp; Jeff</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00DC_01C15D9D.68AE8140--