Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Pic's Posted... Live Pic's...

lou loulou@zip.com.au
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:35:19 +1000

hey Margaret,

ta for replying - I was so sure it was Mike! he is married to the sister of
a good friend of mine, so it was cool he got to meet up to see the Oils -
although I think he was hoping some of you would be expats! I don't think
he gets to see many Aussies in Arizona...

ta again
Lou

http://www.geocities.com/matt_finish_site/

http://www.geocities.com/loubottle/