Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Milwaukee show/ Worker meetings/sightings

The Oilman TheOilman@new.rr.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:09:32 -0500

For those at the RAVE and asked about sound quality. This is very standard
for shows there, you are forced to deal with it. For htose I talked with in
Chicago, I must reiterate, the show was at The Rave, NOT Eagles, this is not
a reply to anything Scott said but people in Chicago thought I was nuts that
I said the show was going to be downstairs in the Rave and not in the huge
venue upstairs which sounds also sucks in.

Ok, House of Blues in Chicago might have the best sound system I have ever
heard in a venue, a definite must for any future tours of any bands I plan
to see! Wow. Oh, and that place makes The Rave look like a complete
shit-hole which it pretty much is.

The big advantage of Milwaukee over Chicago was smaller venue with much less
people, doubt they play Milwaukee next time since Peter mentioned the next
tour and said we'll be back but maybe only in Chicago or something to the
effect when he mentioned the spring tour. They must hate the place straight
off and unless can book Riverside or something better they won't come back
(my guess anyway).

Oilman