Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] advice on NJ/Philly venues?

Palmer John E CONT CRBE PalmerJE1@nswccd.navy.mil
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 06:53:15 -0400

  I too will be going to the Philly show.  Perhaps some locals could tell me off-list any tips on parking around the venue other than what the TLA website says.
   Tom -- depending on how early in the day you are driving up, perhaps we could carpool.  I live outside Baltimore, just off I-95 (just a hair before White Marsh, if you know where that is).

John