Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia question

jgjulander jgjulander@cc.usu.edu
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:54:39 -0600

I don't post here often, well to be exact this is my first posting, but I do
read posts and was very glad I signed on with Powderworks last year as you all
have informed me on many developments.  The Las Vegas Concert was great!  It
was so good to see the oils live again!  I hope on their next tour they will
stop in Salt Lake City.  I was envious of some of you guys that got to follow
them to a couple shows.  If I wasn't a poor PhD student, I may have come
along.
Anyway I really liked the songs from the forthcoming album, especially Tone
Poem, and thought someone had mentioned where lyrics and or clips of these
songs were available on the net.  Is there such a site?  I am also interested
in the 20,000 Watt RSL, but don't own a DVD player.  I would love to get a
copy on VHS.  Is there any way to get it?  Anyway, it's great to be on the
list, and I look forward to the spring concert.
Thanks,
Justin Julander